Sunday, January 20, 2013

Home... Again



Home... falling in love over and over again with this place... Somewhere on earth where I can rest, let my heart beat for itself... Balanced... All my senses are awaken, becoming one with Nature again... Water drops over my skin... Winds push me over the water, standing on the water, flying above the corals... A ray comes along... Shades of grey cover the sky darken the lagoon... I let myself fall in the dark water... One...

Love rush... Drunk love... Water stories... Love stories... you, I, us... Life happens so fast... No time to wait... Every second counts... Here, now... 

Forever grateful for life, to life... Trust life, Laugh, Love

Believe in you, create yourself, love to the fullest... Let go... Live every second given us... we are our dreams... Live your dreams, be your dreams... Amazing will be your Life... 

May you find the path to your heart, to home and live the life you love...

Thank you

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment