Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome back !

Iaorana and welcome to you all,

I'm back on the road for another world tour but this time I'll be on my own, no surfboards and going on the opposite way than the first world tour I've done (check out www.polynesianaroundtheworld.blogspot.com).

I came back to Moorea from my first world tour in march this year. Such a trip couldn't leave me as I was when I left home... after a brain storming period I applied for a movie production job for Mathieu Kassovitz movie project "L'ordre et la Morale" (www.lordreetlamorale-lefilm.com) and got involved in an amazing adventure... In july 12th I was sent in Anaa, Tuamotu, (400 people) in the middle of the Pacific ocean and I came back home after 4 months isolated on one of the most beautiful place I've seen on earth...

I'm back on Moorea since a week now and I decided to buy my ticket around the world on saturday after a rough week wo(a)ndering around and getting my mind back... 

This world tour "en solitaire" I'm doing was a dream for me. I always dreamed of traveling around the world alone, an independence step in my life. I can't explain how life can be magic but I will try my best to share it with you. This odyssey is dedicated to all of you who dream of traveling the world, to my family and friends, but most of all, to my parents without whom I wouldn't be what I am today... 

Enjoy the ride

Love 

Poema







Anaa


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the dream for I have that dream too! Eyes wide open, we find out who we are when on walkabout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your dream, our dream too.... I can't wait for you to begin your trip and let us travel in Magic with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you need anything in Aotearoa just give me an email and I'll see what we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PomPom , it's Charlotte the girl of Marco and Sylvie . Mom is waiting for you , you're welcoming home . And we can't wait to see you . Have a Good Trip ! Enjoy it ! Love. Love .

    ReplyDelete