Monday, November 29, 2010

The path...



To buy a world plane ticket you need 3 things : a valid passport, some destinations and some cash (cost around 3500 USD). As a base, I choose 11 strategic destinations : Rapa Nui, Chile, Brazil, USA, France, England, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Australia and New-Zealand.

I'll leave on the 13th of december at 00.30 from Papeete but my trip has already begun since I bought my ticket. I don't know where I have no plans set yet but I already have invitations from all over the world. I can't wait to see you all !!!!!!!!!!!

If you are getting the travel bug already, go see Vaimiti from me at Qantas Tahiti, they provide a great service and she is really cool. Their numbers is 689 464 280. I planned my first trip with them and really recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment