Saturday, December 4, 2010

And a dream comes true...

Have you ever wished for something you wanted to do so hard that you could feel it inside you, in your guts? And a little while later your wish become true ? This happen to me a lot and some call it chance, I would call it "believe in our dream...", it's part of what I call magic of life...

For a long time I wished I could work on a yacht, that was one of my job plan for this trip, as I wanted to go to Miami to pass my nautical exam STCW to get easier hired on boats. My friends Christophe and Kataraina are already working on yacht and they always told me to join them and work in the Méditerranée.

A week ago, I was invited to a BBQ on a boat called Hanse Explorer by my friends Hinano and Franck. Without knowing anything about the ship, I thought to myself that it would be funny if I could get hired to work on and leave Moorea with them... and this thought became true this week. I will be working with them on january and may be at the end of december too doing cruises in Antartica, South Pole ! I could have joined the crew next week and navigate with them to Ushuaia but my world tour ticket is only valid if I leave from Tahiti. So I'll be leaving Tahiti as planned (earlier if I have room on the plane), visit Rapa Nui, fly to Chile and take the bus down to Ushuaia... I'm so excited !!!!!!

Happy dreams

May yours come true

Poema



Hanse Explorer in Opunohu Bay

2 comments:

  1. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

    this is just amazing news. Keep on your dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on ! Beautiful dreams brings beautiful reality, matching your beautiful soul :)
    Have a great journey !
    D.

    ReplyDelete