Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pangea into my life...

April 17th...

Train ride from Ventura to San Diego... flowery rail racks, bright golden flower carpet everywhere.... waves breaking down the cliff... purple grass... sun is caressing my face... stolen moments in a drawing book... cliché from my memories of train worker came to life... arrived on Pangea on the 13th... she is a beauty... last days in Brazil were amazing, enjoying warm weather, deep ocean colored pool, surf on the Love beach, laughs with my uncle, princess room... trip to Florida to wrap up my last belongings at Noah's mom.. two beautiful days spent with him... plane ride to California, surprise meeting at the airport with the crew, Martin, Patrick and Thibault... night at Micheal and Karry, the ex-owner of Pangea... walk on the Californian beach... guys running to the ocean... laughs smiles dreams... living all together on Pangea... pasta night... pelican dives... fishes playing water music... love her... she's part of me now... a dream came true... I feel like I'm living so many life... feel so blessed and magically spelled... time for myself tonight in San Diego... harbour side, stretch of beach in front of our bungalow... a mega yatch catching everybody's attention... beautiful music in a peaceful place... I'm going back to surfing slowly, the ocean is calling for me... enjoying the ride... Love to you all...

Poema

1 comment:

  1. This is nice, I have felt the same way. Have fun on your trip my friend. I will follow your Blogging's as you move north. Kia hora te marino, kia whakapapa pounamu te moana,
    Kia tere karohirohi i mua i tou huarahi.

    May calm be spread around you, may the sea glisten like greenstone and the shimmer of summer dance across your path.

    ReplyDelete