Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Path to home...

Water have ran under the bridge since my departure from Pangea.... I stopped in Florida visiting my friend Elaine and took some time by the ocean and under sun, swimming in the waves.... Paris arrived and we danced together... I met friends, worked with them, visited my uncle and aunty Michel and Marilene, adopted the Dufresne family, learn how to bake french baguette with Thomas ... took the train to Germany to visit my uncle Maxime and Birgit, ran thru autumn colored forest with my cousins and nephew...
Back in Paris... lasts working days, lasts days with friends, big thanks to All of YOU, friends and Family, who helped me in everyway continuing my trip around our planet....

Plane ride to see beautiful London where people mix with each other and the queen has her face filling a postcard... tube rides under ground tunnels... sea food dinner and dreaming time with my cousin Tristan and Nicole, laughs with Sarah... Save my cousin's appartment from fire and save ourself from big trouble... I saw myself in a movie scene like I always dreamed off... hanging in the air of a four floors building, jumping from roof to roof and climbing over the wall to get in thru the window....

Plane ride to Bangkok like a rock star luckily upgraded. I found myself sitting by a very nice young man from England departing for his first world trip...

Bangkok... bus ride with locals who barely spoke english, but managed to let me know where to stop and wich bus to take to get to my destination. Little, concrete room for myself for 5 euros, delicious pad thai, mango shake, meeting with Andy from England, Eslie from Netherland, Ethan from Israel, Jerome from France, Andreas from Germany, Manuel and Martin from Chile... great group and we enjoyed night gathering, visited Chinatown with Ethan, eating what ever was pleasing our eyes or stomach.... Night out on tuk tuk.... hang out with Bangkok pimp... watching the flood getting closer to the center...

Flight out of Thailand.... arrival in Bali... dryness replace flooded scenery... memories from the past, meeting with my friends, days spent under the sun burning my skin.... Death of my dear friend Joel de Bremond... Bali traditional wedding, monkey climbing over me......

Arrival in Sydney, ride with my plane friend Wayne... train ticket for Brisbane... stress out about my bad money exchange... walk thru Sydney Chinatown... 15 hours train ride to Brisbane... 4 hours bus ride to Maryborough... hugs and smiles with my nephew, nieces, Natalie and Philippe, my brother.
Camping trip to Fraser island for two days, gold panning and most irreplacable moments spent with my family...

Thank you

Love to all of you

Poema

No comments:

Post a Comment