Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Water

Shaded blue disapearing slowly into grounded green shade… blury is my heart to your soul… blurry is the world to me… but your voice keeps me going… There I can hear you smiling… there… Underwater… I can feel your heart beating… Shattered by pounding waves... I’m alive… Swept away … I hide… I seek proctection… there you come… There I go… flying over… I let myself go… you stop pushing me away… your silence beat with my heart again… we are one… You… I… and our memories… you were there… you are here… inside me… always…  
Raiatea is truly an amazing place... Snorkeling around an island in front of our house, turquoise water shells here and there, fishes blooming out of the coral reef, multicolored clams every where... the view is breathtaking... Water from the ocean coming thru the reef and pouring like waterfall into the lagoon where life is flourishing... my eyes follow the lagoon, a white sandy beach give birth to a coconut tree forest... behind it, Raiatea is standing proud and untouchable, green luxurious landscape. Volcanic mountains rises over the horizon and randomly cut the sky until they disappear again into the ocean... another island rise on the ocean, Huahine... I close my eyes... and feel... live... smile... the night is rising... an orange full moon slowly undress herself over the lagoon...
Love

Poema

No comments:

Post a Comment