Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Here come the sun little darling....

It's funny how better I feel in the sun, never realized until this second world trip... well I guess Ben Harper song was written for me "she's only happy in the sun" ;-)... The week-end with my sister in Tacoma was really nice, beautiful weather. The area is really green and all the island make it even more special, cliffs and long beaches, 5 miles park where you can walk thru the forest and see begging racoon on the side of the road. I spent the first part of the 4th of july there and celebrate Henry's 1st B-day. I never saw as many american flags as seen in their garden. They had more flags than the whole neighborhood all together... hahaha, so funny...
I flew to Burbank and Frank sister, Bernadette pick me up at the airport... I was thinking about sleeping at the airport but didn't know that it was a VERY small airport... Wouldn't have been a good plan to do that there and I was pretty stocked to see Bernadette and have a room at her place. The next day, Janice pick me up. Janice is Frank 's friend and she is going to Baja Mexico for two weeks tomorrow. Frank hooked me up with her and now I'm set for a nice trip.... She is so much fun and her son nicely told me that I look like a tahitian girl... Well I'm glad still I do... :-)

I'm going to have a swim in our pool and grab some orange from the tree for lunch.......

Bisous

Poema

No comments:

Post a Comment