Sunday, July 3, 2011

On my way to the sun...

It's been two months and a half since I got embarked on Pangea in Ventura, lots of waters and winds came thru my life. Hard work have been done by the boys to get her up for sailing and of course Martin knowledge made the most of it. I did most of the cooking and little work on the wood... yep I guess I wasn't really ready for such a huge job and so much responsabilities in my world trip scheddule... I should have thought about all this before but I couldn't... I had to experience it to realize it... life is my school... and I have no regret and take it as a challenge. My sailing dream is to come true with a lot of patience and hard work.

I met people that were in my heart and that I haven't seen for over 16 years. I finally got to meet them during my trip here in Washington and Canada. First, Camille, a boy I met when I was about 11 years old, on a beach in Moorea. He sailed to French Polynesia with his parents and made me dream of sailing escapes... I found him the day he got married and met him the next day... it was like seing a brother, I helped his lovely wife Elise to put her dress away and watched Camille favorite you tube videos and their wedding pictures with them. It was a special moment for me.
Then Sophie, my sister. The last time I've seen her was when I was around 13 years old I think. It feels great to spend time with her, Martin, her husband and her beautiful family. She has a gourgeous red hair 7 years old daughter and a one year red hair baby boy. I'm enjoying their company and love. It is an important part of my journey to finaly see her again after so many years of silence...

I am on the road again for the next two weeks, flying down to Los Angeles for a road trip to Baja Mexico with Frank Murphy's friends... I needed some sun and warm water to fill up in positive energy...

Life is funny and has always some magic moment to cheer me up and help me find my way. I needed some time away from Pangea and everything felt into places, like it used to be when everything was meant to be.
As you must have understood, this journey around the world is not a simple trip to see places and visit whatever should be seen in the world... to me it is a journey thru myself, to find what's burried inside me and understand what my heart tells me... and it hurts sometimes...

Love

Poema

No comments:

Post a Comment